About Houston Spaceport
Forming a part of the Houston Airport System and situated at Ellington Airport, the Spaceport fits seamlessly into one of the largest international travel infrastructures on the planet.
Ellington Airport, located within 15 minutes of downtown Houston, is a joint-use facility supporting NASA, operations of the U.S. military and a variety of general aviation tenants.
Co-location at Ellington Airport offers tenants unmatched opportunities. As members of Houston Spaceport’s family, tenants have access to all the amenities and benefits that come with sharing a piece of aerospace history.
- 592 subdividable acres of greenfield commercial and industrial sites for aviation and nonaviation use
- Versatile infrastructure for general aviation
- 82 acres of developed tracts
- 2 runways with 24-hour air-traffic control and short taxi-to-takeoff times
- Sites with airfield access
- Tenant hangar development sites
- Corporate aviation hangar sites
- Flexible leasing options
Axiom Space Breaks Ground on New Headquarters and Space Station Production Facility at Houston Spaceport
The future of low-Earth orbit and human spaceflight in Space City, has a new base of operations as Axiom Space breaks ground on a new state-of-the-art headquarters in Houston.
Three new facilities are coming to Houston Spaceport. See photos of their progress
Three new facilities are under construction at the Houston Spaceport, a promising step toward the city’s 2015 commitment to transform Ellington Airport into a hub for space activity.
120K-square foot campus breaking down at Houston Spaceport
Houston wants to reclaim it Space City nickname. The launch of 120,000-square foot campus at it’s namesake space site.